Thursday 25 July 2013

Flexibility, Contortion, Handbalance Lessons in N15

Over in N15 (Seven Sisters/Tottenham Hale) I have a lovely gorgeous facility where I am able to offer tuition in handbalance and flexibility.  I can offer 1:1s and 2:1s mon-fri between 10am-6pm.  Contact for more details (dancingupsidedown@gmail.com).

I am a:
  • 8+ years of full time professional performing experience, performing worldwide at large events and in shows.
  • Full Public Liability Insurance up to £10,000,000
  • Full Enhanced CRB checked, plus completed child protection course
  • Have taught all ages from primary school children to adults
  • Have a 2.1 BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy from Leeds Metropolitan University
  • I have a vast knowledge of anatomy in relation to flexibility. 
  • Fully qualified British Gymnastics coach with 10yrs coaching experience
  • I regularly teach in a gymnastics club and frequently update my teaching knowledge by my work with other coaches, attending British Gymnastics coaching courses and conferences, and by my own research.  
  • I can teach the technical side (specific moves and technique).
  • I can teach the creative side (making the technical bits more interesting).
  • I work with both professional performers, people wishing to learn for fun, and people wanting to gain flexibility/handstands to enhance their other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment