Wednesday 10 July 2013

2013 - Glastonbury Festival

I was lucky enough to be working with Incandescence (www.incandescence.com) on their amazing brand new show Ezmeralda.  After an intense week of rehearsals in Cornwall we took the show to the Circus Big Top at Glastonbury Festival.  I performed a brand new solo handbalance act 'Diamonds', and a brand new duo acrobalance contortion act with Lisa.  It went amazing and was much much fun.  My costume for my solo act was made by Rada (www.missradida.com) and then i sewed hundreds and hundreds of very sparkly proper Swarovski crystals onto it, it took ages, sent me doolally, but was well worth it as i love it, as well as the also very sparkly diamante handstand canes i also created  :-)  Lots of amazing promo pictures and video to come very soon of these acts.
Glastonbury itself was amazing as always.  The last two years now that i have been then it has been really sunny, I feel very lucky!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment