Saturday 7 September 2013

The physio geek inside me... an interesting article on spine injuries and backbending

Here is a really very good and interesting article, basically it sums a lot of things up to do with backbending and spine injuries, and is a really excellent and informative read.  Because it was so good I felt I should share it, as the more information that is out there to educate people then the better.  It is written with regards to rhythmic gymnasts but I tihnk much of the information can be transferred to a variety of backbending activities.



 

Ooh and interestingly the MRI above is my spine from a few years ago when I was in Love Never Dies, so interesting to see your own actual anatomy!  I had what turned out to be a soft tissue injury and so this is a healthy spine MRI.

No comments:

Post a Comment